As a credit union member, your member-owner status is represented by the shares you save at Woburn Municipal FCU. That’s why we call your savings account a Regular Share Savings Account. You must open this account with an initial minimum deposit of $25.00, and maintain that balance to remain a member in good standing.
All Credit Union Savings Accounts and IRAs earn dividends when a minimum balance of $50.00 is maintained. Share Accounts earn money from day-of-deposit to day-of-withdrawal. Dividends are distributed quarterly. Your funds are insured by the NCUA. And you receive the service you deserve.
You may open other Share Accounts for specific savings purposes like education, taxes, vacations, or special purchases. To open another Share Account for any purpose, visit or contact us.
- Required to establish membership in WMFCU
- $25.00 minimum opening deposit
- Convenient free payroll deduction through your employers
- Dividends are compounded daily and paid quarterly
- Voting privileges at the Annual Member Meeting