Online Banking is the fast and convenient way to do your credit union business on the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Online Banking, you keep your personal finances organized quickly, safely, and securely. Whether you are at home, at work, or on the road, Online Banking makes it easy to access a variety of easy-to-use services and it is FREE.
- Obtain balances on your accounts
- Obtain transaction histories on your accounts
- Obtain cleared check information
- Obtain deposit and withdrawal information, including Direct Deposit, payroll deduction, ATM and debit card transactions.
- Transfer from one account to another
- Make loan payments
- Request a withdrawal by check
- View and print statements
- Obtain information on dividends earned and interest paid year-to-date
Valentine’s Day is almost here and in honor of the holiday that celebrates love, we want to share some reasons why you should love your credit union! Keep reading for five reasons to love WMFCU this Valentine’s Day. Non-Profit & Member-Owned Unlike other financial institutions, WMFCU is operated by members for members. With a democratically […]
Thanks to a $4,000 donation from Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union, nine students from Woburn Memorial High School will have the opportunity to attend DECA’s state competition this March. DECA is an international organization that prepares students to be business leaders and entrepreneurs through competitions, conferences, and professional development. The Massachusetts’ state competition, being held […]
WMFCU is excited to introduce our like campaign in support of Woburn’s Council of Social Concern. 2019 marks the 50th anniversary of the Council of Social Concern and to give back, we are pledging to donate $1 for every new like or follow we receive on our Facebook and Twitter pages. The like campaign will […]