Online Banking is the fast and convenient way to do your credit union business on the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Online Banking, you keep your personal finances organized quickly, safely, and securely. Whether you are at home, at work, or on the road, Online Banking makes it easy to access a variety of easy-to-use services and it is FREE.
- Obtain balances on your accounts
- Obtain transaction histories on your accounts
- Obtain cleared check information
- Obtain deposit and withdrawal information, including Direct Deposit, payroll deduction, ATM and debit card transactions.
- Transfer from one account to another
- Make loan payments
- Request a withdrawal by check
- View and print statements
- Obtain information on dividends earned and interest paid year-to-date
If you couldn’t make it to our annual meeting, don’t worry. Here is everything that you should know about what we covered last night. Our Name is Changing Last night we officially revealed that we will be changing our name from Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union to Common Trust Federal Credit Union (CTFCU), effective on […]
Despite improvements in banking technologies, many Americans are still unaware of how to manage their finances properly. In fact, only 48% of Americans were able to answer at least half of a set of financial literacy questions correctly. Even worse, less than 25% of millennials were able to answer basic financial wellness questions. So, how […]
WMFCU’s 52nd annual meeting is set to take place on Tuesday, April 16th at 4:30 pm, and we are looking forward to seeing everyone there. During the meeting, our Board of Directors will be discussing the state of the credit union as well as new initiatives coming to the membership. We will also be revealing […]