Online Banking is the fast and convenient way to do your credit union business on the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Online Banking, you keep your personal finances organized quickly, safely, and securely. Whether you are at home, at work, or on the road, Online Banking makes it easy to access a variety of easy-to-use services and it is FREE.
- Obtain balances on your accounts
- Obtain transaction histories on your accounts
- Obtain cleared check information
- Obtain deposit and withdrawal information, including Direct Deposit, payroll deduction, ATM and debit card transactions.
- Transfer from one account to another
- Make loan payments
- Request a withdrawal by check
- View and print statements
- Obtain information on dividends earned and interest paid year-to-date
From car financing, shopping and negotiating, being a first time car buyer is an overwhelming task. Receiving an auto loan from a trustworthy lender is a great option to make the financing process much easier. Consider these five tips to guarantee a successful experience while getting your first auto loan. Check your credit Checking your […]
Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union (WMFCU) is pleased to announce the donation of $250 to the James L. McKeown Boys and Girls Club of Woburn. The donation comes following WMFCU’s social media campaign that ran throughout September. WMFCU pledged to donate $1 to the Boys & Girls Club for each like on their social media […]
Money management is one important topic kids need to learn about in order to be successful adults. Continue reading for tips on how to set children of all ages up for future financial success. Use board games Board games, like The Game of Life or Monopoly, are great ways to help kids understand how money […]