Online Banking is the fast and convenient way to do your credit union business on the Internet 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Online Banking, you keep your personal finances organized quickly, safely, and securely. Whether you are at home, at work, or on the road, Online Banking makes it easy to access a variety of easy-to-use services and it is FREE.
- Obtain balances on your accounts
- Obtain transaction histories on your accounts
- Obtain cleared check information
- Obtain deposit and withdrawal information, including Direct Deposit, payroll deduction, ATM and debit card transactions.
- Transfer from one account to another
- Make loan payments
- Request a withdrawal by check
- View and print statements
- Obtain information on dividends earned and interest paid year-to-date
Us here at Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union are proud to announce and introduce our new intern. Through the Woburn Business Association internship program, Stephanie Kirabo, a Junior at Woburn High School, started her internship this past Tuesday. Stephanie is a member of the National Honors Society and is recognized for her classroom performance by […]
Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union is excited to announce three new promotions being offered from April 1st to May 31st. The details and restrictions for each promotion are as follows: Youth Account Promotion April 1st – May 31st Teach your children the value of saving at a young age. Open a youth account and be […]
Meet Our 3 Candidates for Re-Election! Each of the following candidates was nominated by the Nominating Committee. Since there were only three vacancies and three nominations, no additional nominations will be accepted from the floor. Carolyn Flaherty (Incumbent) I have been a proud member of this Credit Union for over 20 years Carolyn and have […]