WMFCU is pleased to be working with the Cooperative Credit Union Association to offer a $1,500 scholarship for a current high school senior attending college next fall! We know the challenges students and families face when paying for college and are excited to offer the opportunity to help a student from the membership face this difficulty.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a high school senior who will be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program for the 2018-2019 academic year
- Be a member of WMFCU or have parent/guardian who is a member
- Complete and submit the attached application form
- Submit your academic transcript
- Write and submit a typewritten essay in 250 words or less about a person or event that has been an inspiration and how it has affected you and your outlook on life
Applicants will be evaluated on the submitted essay, grades, and any extracurricular or community activities.
The application period is now closed.