You are invited to join Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union’s 52nd Annual Meeting!
Date: Tuesday June 19th at 4:30pm
Location: 8 Cedar Street, Woburn MA 01801
The Annual Meeting will include reports from various board and committee members, nomination announcements for the election of board of directors, as well as awarding college scholarships to two local Woburn students. Additionally, the winning youth account member for a new bike will be announced!
Light refreshments will be served.
- Ascertainment that a quorum is present
- Welcome by the Chairwomen of the Board of Directors, Carolyn Flaherty
- Reading and approval of the minutes of the 2016 meeting – Secretary of the Board, Loretta Schuck
- Report of the Treasurer of the Board of Directors – Joan Sweeney
- Report by the President / CEO of Woburn Municipal FCU – James McCorkle
- Report of the Supervisory Committee – Robert Maguire
- Election of Board of Directors
- Chairwomen Carolyn Flaherty will name each Board member, and the nominations of the eligible candidates
- There will be no vote (3-positions open, 3-members running)