Go Paperless! Sign up for eStatements!
Go green and start receiving your statements online – anytime, anywhere. Talk to a Member Service Representative and sign up today!
You will never miss the paper, and you will enjoy the benefits of this free service to:
- Increase financial control
- View your interactive online e-Statements to find and sort transactions without searching through piles of paper statements and receive automated alerts, such as payment due notification.
- Receive faster statement delivery
- eStatements are delivered on average three to five times faster than paper statements.
- Improve functionality
- Online access gives you additional information to help you understand your statement and you can also easily review e-Statements from previous months.
- Reduce your risk of fraud
- eStatements provide a feeling of security about the risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
To access your eStatements, click the button below.
Us here at Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union are proud to announce and introduce our new intern. Through the Woburn Business Association internship program, Stephanie Kirabo, a Junior at Woburn High School, started her internship this past Tuesday. Stephanie is a member of the National Honors Society and is recognized for her classroom performance by […]
Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union is excited to announce three new promotions being offered from April 1st to May 31st. The details and restrictions for each promotion are as follows: Youth Account Promotion April 1st – May 31st Teach your children the value of saving at a young age. Open a youth account and be […]
Meet Our 3 Candidates for Re-Election! Each of the following candidates was nominated by the Nominating Committee. Since there were only three vacancies and three nominations, no additional nominations will be accepted from the floor. Carolyn Flaherty (Incumbent) I have been a proud member of this Credit Union for over 20 years Carolyn and have […]