Go Paperless! Sign up for eStatements!
Go green and start receiving your statements online – anytime, anywhere. Talk to a Member Service Representative and sign up today!
You will never miss the paper, and you will enjoy the benefits of this free service to:
- Increase financial control
- View your interactive online e-Statements to find and sort transactions without searching through piles of paper statements and receive automated alerts, such as payment due notification.
- Receive faster statement delivery
- eStatements are delivered on average three to five times faster than paper statements.
- Improve functionality
- Online access gives you additional information to help you understand your statement and you can also easily review e-Statements from previous months.
- Reduce your risk of fraud
- eStatements provide a feeling of security about the risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
To access your eStatements, click the button below.
Valentine’s Day is almost here and in honor of the holiday that celebrates love, we want to share some reasons why you should love your credit union! Keep reading for five reasons to love WMFCU this Valentine’s Day. Non-Profit & Member-Owned Unlike other financial institutions, WMFCU is operated by members for members. With a democratically […]
Thanks to a $4,000 donation from Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union, nine students from Woburn Memorial High School will have the opportunity to attend DECA’s state competition this March. DECA is an international organization that prepares students to be business leaders and entrepreneurs through competitions, conferences, and professional development. The Massachusetts’ state competition, being held […]
WMFCU is excited to introduce our like campaign in support of Woburn’s Council of Social Concern. 2019 marks the 50th anniversary of the Council of Social Concern and to give back, we are pledging to donate $1 for every new like or follow we receive on our Facebook and Twitter pages. The like campaign will […]