Go Paperless! Sign up for eStatements!
Go green and start receiving your statements online – anytime, anywhere. Talk to a Member Service Representative and sign up today!
You will never miss the paper, and you will enjoy the benefits of this free service to:
- Increase financial control
- View your interactive online e-Statements to find and sort transactions without searching through piles of paper statements and receive automated alerts, such as payment due notification.
- Receive faster statement delivery
- eStatements are delivered on average three to five times faster than paper statements.
- Improve functionality
- Online access gives you additional information to help you understand your statement and you can also easily review e-Statements from previous months.
- Reduce your risk of fraud
- eStatements provide a feeling of security about the risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
To access your eStatements, click the button below.
Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union (WMFCU) is pleased to announce the donation of $500 to the Council of Social Concern in Woburn. The donation comes following WMFCU’s social media “like” campaign in which WMFCU pledged to donate $1 for every like received on their social media pages throughout the months of February and March. On […]
If you couldn’t make it to our annual meeting, don’t worry. Here is everything that you should know about what we covered last night. Our Name is Changing Last night we officially revealed that we will be changing our name from Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union to Common Trust Federal Credit Union (CTFCU), effective on […]
Despite improvements in banking technologies, many Americans are still unaware of how to manage their finances properly. In fact, only 48% of Americans were able to answer at least half of a set of financial literacy questions correctly. Even worse, less than 25% of millennials were able to answer basic financial wellness questions. So, how […]