Go Paperless! Sign up for eStatements!
Go green and start receiving your statements online – anytime, anywhere. Talk to a Member Service Representative and sign up today!
You will never miss the paper, and you will enjoy the benefits of this free service to:
- Increase financial control
- View your interactive online e-Statements to find and sort transactions without searching through piles of paper statements and receive automated alerts, such as payment due notification.
- Receive faster statement delivery
- eStatements are delivered on average three to five times faster than paper statements.
- Improve functionality
- Online access gives you additional information to help you understand your statement and you can also easily review e-Statements from previous months.
- Reduce your risk of fraud
- eStatements provide a feeling of security about the risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
To access your eStatements, click the button below.
Car-shopping is an overwhelming and stressful task whether you are buying your first or your fifth car. When purchasing such an expensive item, it is important to make sure you are getting the best deal possible. Keep reading for some easy tips to help you save on your next car purchase. 1. Research online ahead […]
Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union has signed on as a Platinum Sponsor of the 21 st annual Step Out for Hospice, a benefit for VNA Hospice & Palliative Care on Sunday, Sept. 30, in Woburn “We’re so grateful to Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union for their generous support of VNA Hospice & Palliative Care and […]
If your house is worth more than you owe on it, a home equity loan can help provide funds for any large expense. Often, these loans offer much lower interest rates than personal loans or credit cards. Home equity loans are best for big, one-time purchases that will improve the value of your home or […]