Go Paperless! Sign up for eStatements!
Go green and start receiving your statements online – anytime, anywhere. Talk to a Member Service Representative and sign up today!
You will never miss the paper, and you will enjoy the benefits of this free service to:
- Increase financial control
- View your interactive online e-Statements to find and sort transactions without searching through piles of paper statements and receive automated alerts, such as payment due notification.
- Receive faster statement delivery
- eStatements are delivered on average three to five times faster than paper statements.
- Improve functionality
- Online access gives you additional information to help you understand your statement and you can also easily review e-Statements from previous months.
- Reduce your risk of fraud
- eStatements provide a feeling of security about the risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
To access your eStatements, click the button below.
Organized by Child Accident Prevention Trust, Child Safety Week aims to raise awareness on the risks of child accidents and how they can be prevented. See the below list of tips to help keep your child safe all summer long: Stay safe at the beach. Swim at lifeguard-protected beaches and keep an eye out for rip […]
Many college students struggle with managing their finances as they begin to explore the freedom of living away from home. While being financially independent is a great achievement, it takes time to figure out how to balance a budget. To help you figure out the best ways to save money, we’ve put together a short […]
You are invited to join Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union’s 52nd Annual Meeting! Date: Tuesday June 19th at 4:30pm Location: 8 Cedar Street, Woburn MA 01801 The Annual Meeting will include reports from various board and committee members, nomination announcements for the election of board of directors, as well as awarding college scholarships to two […]