Go Paperless! Sign up for eStatements!
Go green and start receiving your statements online – anytime, anywhere. Talk to a Member Service Representative and sign up today!
You will never miss the paper, and you will enjoy the benefits of this free service to:
- Increase financial control
- View your interactive online e-Statements to find and sort transactions without searching through piles of paper statements and receive automated alerts, such as payment due notification.
- Receive faster statement delivery
- eStatements are delivered on average three to five times faster than paper statements.
- Improve functionality
- Online access gives you additional information to help you understand your statement and you can also easily review e-Statements from previous months.
- Reduce your risk of fraud
- eStatements provide a feeling of security about the risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
To access your eStatements, click the button below.
From car financing, shopping and negotiating, being a first time car buyer is an overwhelming task. Receiving an auto loan from a trustworthy lender is a great option to make the financing process much easier. Consider these five tips to guarantee a successful experience while getting your first auto loan. Check your credit Checking your […]
Woburn Municipal Federal Credit Union (WMFCU) is pleased to announce the donation of $250 to the James L. McKeown Boys and Girls Club of Woburn. The donation comes following WMFCU’s social media campaign that ran throughout September. WMFCU pledged to donate $1 to the Boys & Girls Club for each like on their social media […]
Money management is one important topic kids need to learn about in order to be successful adults. Continue reading for tips on how to set children of all ages up for future financial success. Use board games Board games, like The Game of Life or Monopoly, are great ways to help kids understand how money […]