Where to get money if all banks decline your applications? Modern life offers more and more temptations, and this is especially true of all kinds of technical innovations. There are new mobile phones, the latest TV models, or you need cash for cars MA. It is difficult for a person to resist. Usually, such purchases are expensive and require a decent financial investment, so a person has a problem finding the required amount. It is not always possible to save up for purchases because there are still a lot of everyday problems that need to be addressed on a regular basis. Moreover, while you are saving up the required amount, the product that you wanted to buy is hopelessly outdated.
In such cases, you can take advantage of payday loans in Massachusetts. Also, thanks to the Internet, it became possible to quickly apply for an online cash advance. Your application will be promptly reviewed, and you will be able to receive the required amount in a way that is considered preferable for you.
Payday loans in Massachusetts (MA) and why you need them
These are the 3 common reasons to get a payday loan online in Woburn, MA :
- You need extra cash between paychecks. Surely each of us has come across a situation when there is a week left before the wages, and the money has already ended. Indeed, in this case, you need an online loan, but you should analyze what happened in order to avoid this in the future;
- You need to pay off existing debts. If you have outstanding loans, we recommend that you find a solution without taking another loan. Maybe you should reconsider your expenses?
- Force majeure situations. Household appliance breakdown, health problems, unexpected repairs entail considerable cash costs. It is difficult to get out of such situations if you do not have any cash savings. In this case, taking a payday loan MA is fully justified. However, please note that you should plan in advance how you will repay the debt.
The benefits of getting a Massachusetts payday loan
There are a lot of benefits. The application process is extremely simple and fast, which makes this type of lending the most attractive for certain borrowers. The advantages are as follows:
- Apply online 24/7. Online services allow you to receive funds when you need them. The service is available around the clock. You should expect to have the funds deposited into your bank account as soon as the same day or the next day;
- No paperwork. The list of required documentation is minimal. In most cases, you only need an SSN or driver’s license. You do not need to provide a certificate of income;
- Instant processing and approval. The application is filled out and considered much faster than in banks. Money is transferred immediately;
- High chances of approval. When it comes to small amounts, a positive answer is guaranteed in 98% of cases;
- Relaxed eligibility criteria. Banks impose more stringent requirements on their clients. Age restrictions and bad credit will become barriers to getting money. Online payday lenders are more loyal to borrowers. Minor delays and a low score do not mean your application will be declined.
Important! The timely debt repayment will improve the client’s profile. Repeated closure on time will allow you to get approval for a loan from the bank in the future.
What you need to know to get a payday loan in Massachusetts
First of all, you need to have a clear understanding of how you plan to repay the debt. If you add late payment interest to the already high percentage, the amount of debt will be significant and will grow day after day like a snowball. Getting a small loan to pay off another loan is not a good idea. A temporary solution to the problem in the long term will only aggravate the situation. And the last but very important rule – cash advances should be taken only in emergencies, and not to buy non-essential items.
Who is eligible for payday loans in MA?
To get fast cash advance, you only need to comply with the following eligibility criteria:
- You need to be a citizen or a legal resident of Massachusetts;
- You must be 18 years old or over;
- You need a stable source of income and earn at least $1,000 per month;
- You must not be a debtor in bankruptcy;
- You need a phone number and a valid email.
The costs and regulations surrounding cash advance Massachusetts
Here are the fees you can expect when getting bad credit loans Massachusetts:
- Maximum APR. With a $100 cash advance taken for 14 days, the maximum APR cannot exceed 309%;
- Finance charges. If the loan amount does not exceed $30, you cannot be charged more than $1 per every $5 borrowed;
- Maximum amount. The maximum amount of a MA payday loan is not specified;
- Maximum term. The loan terms in MA vary from 1 week to 1 month;
- Acquisition charges. If you borrow between $30 and $100, you may expect an acquisition charge of 1/10 of the loan amount. If your loan amount exceeds $100, the acquisition charge cannot exceed $10.
Payday loans vs bank loans
Over the past couple of years, payday loans have become widespread in MA and all across the USA. Despite the fact that this type of financial service is not new, the aggravation of the economic crisis in the country, unemployment and life troubles force people who are in need of cash to look for alternative sources of funds. Currently, microfinance institutions are legitimate participants in the financial market and successfully compete with banks.
Despite the similar mechanism of work, a payday loan and a bank loan are completely different things. The fundamental differences between these two financial institutions are as follows:
- Microfinance organizations issue a loan in 10-15 minutes. If you contact the same payday lender several times, the procedure will be even faster since your data will already be in the company’s database. It will take at least 3-5 days to process a loan at a bank. Sometimes the procedure can be delayed indefinitely. In addition, the probability of loan rejection in banks is high;
- Banks have strict requirements for borrowers. They carefully check the applicant’s credit history and solvency. Meanwhile, microfinance institutions are not afraid to take risks by lending to those who may not repay it on time;
- You can apply for a payday loan online if you are at least 18. While banks work with applicants who are at least 21 or even 23;
- You can apply for a payday loan online, while banks require that you apply personally;
- The bank solves problems with debtors using legal instruments, up to bailiffs. Microfinance organizations try not to bring the case to court, offering any options for solving the problem. One of the most effective problem-solving tools is a loan extension;
- You can apply for a payday loan without collateral and guarantors. If desired, a payday loan can be repaid ahead of schedule without penalties. Some banks charge a fee for early loan repayment.
The service is useful for those who need a small amount for a short period of time. A weighty argument in favor of microfinance institutions is that, unlike banks, they issue loans even to borrowers with a bad credit history. A transparent application procedure ensures that there are no hidden fees and additional payments that often have to be paid by bank customers.
Things to consider before applying for a loan
Before taking a payday loan, you must:
- you need to think about the need for these borrowed funds;
- it is necessary to be confident in the possibilities for its return;
- it is important to know the full cost of the loan with all interest and payments;
- you need to remember that the debt burden should not exceed 25-35% from the total monthly income;
- study different options and choose the best sentence;
- read the contract carefully.