A Mass Save HEAT Loan is an interest-free loan designed to make energy-efficient home improvements affordable. Loans typically vary between $500 and $25,000 with terms not exceeding 7 years. With a Mass Save HEAT Loan, you can save your money and increase the value of your house. Loan Debt Protection is also available
- High Efficiency Domestic Hot Water Systems;
- High Efficiency Heating Systems;
- Attic, Wall and Basement Insulation;
- Solar Hot Water Systems;
- Energy Star® Thermostats;
- Energy Star® Windows, and others.
Mass Save Heat Loan Eligibility
To get approved for a loan, you must comply with several basic requirements:
- Own a one to 4-family home;
- Complete a Mass Save Home Energy Assessment (free of charge);
- Have a residential account through one of the following providers: Unitil Gas, Blackstone Gas Company, Cape Light Compact, Berkshire Gas, Columbia Gas of Massachusetts, Liberty Utilities, National Grid, Eversource.
A detailed list of requirements can be found on www. masssave.com.
How to Apply
You can apply for a Mass Save HEAT Loan online:
- Call Mass Save to schedule your free of charge home energy assessment;
- Complete paperwork provided by their representative and submit the documents;
- Receive an authorization form and apply for a loan.